Tuesday, 28 November 2006

Self Portrait by Others

For some reason, Saturday, Sunday and Monday have seen several people (including myself) using a wide range of words to describe moi. For some reason, I was so receptive to this that I got inspired to turn this experience into what I will pompously call a work of art. And because I spend way too much time with Slightly, this has taken a typographic form.


My typographic consultant (!) however tells me that, although it is an interesting idea, what I have just posted above is not finished. That it is a starting point and that I should "play with it" more. I am not sure what he means and I am not sure I can be bothered but who knows?

As ever, watch this space...



Tags: , , , , .

1 comment:

  1. I like being called a typographic consultant...

    hmmm can I have that on my business cards pls?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.