Wednesday, 3 March 2010

The BBC, the Tories and Rupert Murdoch

The article/post I could have written, had I taken the time and had I the talent:

The BBC is caving in to a Tory media policy dictated by Rupert Murdoch
Mark Thompson is jumping from the second storey because he fears a new government may throw him from the roof
Jonathan Freedland
The Guardian, Tuesday 2 March 2010


I also had that theory at the back of my mind:

The BBC's big PR stunt - why 6 Music is the new Wispa
It is the ultimate social media PR trick. A company threatens to pull a brand and then sits back and watches as fans start huge Facebook/Twitter/blog campaign to save it.
Ashley Norris
Posterous, Wednesday 3 March 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hmm . . . I'm not the only one who thinks the BBC might be playing a clever game. Of course, the current batch of Tories are so stupid they're pretty easy to game :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.