Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Nuthurst Woodland

Nuthurst Woodland


Earlier today, I took delivery of a painting (the first I have ever bought and the second I own - the other one can be seen here).

I was going to keep it under wraps until I sort my room out (it's been tarted up and I have just moved back into it - it full of boxes that need unpacking). I couldn't resist though. I had to unwrap it and share it...

So here it is. May it be the first of many.

Nuthurst Woodland by David Grinaway, oil on canvas, 30 x 17 cm, 2009

2 comments:

  1. I like that, looks like you could loose yourself in it for a good long while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of lasagne and spinach - u know what I mean?

    Of course, taste is in the eye of the beholder.

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.