Thursday, 31 August 2006

Aimless Shopping of Zefrog

If you are a regular visitor to these pages, you will know that I am a fairly big reader. Until now, I was content to link to the relevant Amazon page for the book I was "Currently Reading".

I have now become a associate with Amazon. This means that if someone follows one of those links and buys the book, I get 5% of the sale. I am not hoping to become rich out of this scheme but if I can make a few bobs while directing people towards interesting reads, why not.

On the right hand side, you can also find a link called "recommendations" which will from now on take you to a mini Amazon store listing a selection of books I would really recommend. This link previously called "books I liked", used to direct traffic towards my Amazon List Mania list. Take a look. If you have any questions about one of those books, please feel free to contact me.

You can also visit the page directly from HERE.



Tags: , , , , .

2 comments:

  1. How about becoming an Avon Lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about it but I am not glamourous enough...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.