Monday, 9 August 2010

In these shoes?

In these shoes?

Another proof that I am probably a closet extrovert or just a weirdo?

Itunes had thrown up Kirsty MacColl's song In These Shoes and, being a bit bored, I started dancing along.

Soon I was digging out the shoes I had bought over six months previously for my first attempt at drag on the occasion of a friend's birthday cum leaving party. The rest is not history but the picture before your eyes.

As seems to be the case of most of my impromptu self-portraits, it has turned into an exploration of appearance and, in this case, gender representation.

3 comments:

  1. So that's how one gets calf muscles like those?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's the cycle hire... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very Dr Who - bow tie and braces.

    ahoj

    MadeInScotland

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.