Monday, 8 August 2005

Ch...Ch...Changes...

A slight change in the name of this blog. From Aimless Ramblings of the Mind, it has now become Aimless Ramblings of Zefrog. This is to celebrate the fact that I am now the proud owner of my own domain name to which this blog is attached. I would love to be able to fiddle with the template to integrate the look of the blog more closely to that of the site but my technical expertise is unfortunately way too limited in this respect...

Please feel free to have a look at www.zefrog.co.uk

I am also giving tags a try... To see what they can do for me and if they are not more trouble than anything else.
Read more on the tag phenomenun here.
See also del.icio.us.


1 comment:

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.