Saturday, 20 January 2007

IT Doom and Gloom

Just when I was thinking that my life couldn't get more atrophied, my internet access died on me.

I am doomed!

That was on Monday morning. I am currently using pay-as-you-go dial-up as emergency life support; logging in twice a day to check for possible important emails. Salvation may not take place until Monday or even Tuesday. Or perhaps even later if the techies f*ck up more.

All this because Orange, my ISP since August last year, have suddenly "realised" that I do not have a broadband account with them and turned off the flow... That doesn't stop them from sending me emails and bills...



Tags: , , , .

1 comment:

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.