Friday, 11 November 2005

From My New Friend

I had another email from my new friend last tonight. I had posted details of an event on the Chorus' mailing list (a list he had flamboyantly announced a month ago he was unsubscribing from), for people's information. Not commenting and certainly not saying that I would be attending, which I am not going to.

A few hours later, I received this:
I'm tempted to warn anyone about going to a social event with you...

To which I responded (borrowing from Oscar Wilde):
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.



Tags: , , , , , , .

3 comments:

  1. He makes it sound like you have a sinister social side to you, like Jekyll/Hyde split personality.

    I'd be most intrigued if he's actually over the age of 17.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just out of interest - how much was the watch insured for....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, Anonymous... And I am not really interested to be honest.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.