Saturday, 17 September 2005

What now?

I was a witness to life, sliding past
without touching, without being touched,
grasping at straws, the sand of time only
between my fingers.

But inside I am now crumbling. Caving in.
Truth has caught up behind the wall
of my consciousness and
pushes me in to my emptiness.

The sun goes up, the light goes down.
I am in search of respite.

Life slides without me; I lay,
aware and hopeless. Flailing and
blind to the road. Immune to salvation.
Unanswered question.

Moi. Getting in the mood to go clubbing for the first time in months: the wrong way...

Originally posted on 16 september, 8.45pm.




Tags: , , , , .

1 comment:

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.